This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ served to reassure us that the MSM is NOT a bunch of lemmings, ignoring important stories to cover minutiae. I know after seeing this picture, my worries have been put to rest. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (jim_m) – A crowd of astonished citizens presses against the glass to get a picture of a government worker actually doing their job. Such an occurrence rarely happens and is not expected to come again to the US for at least another century.
2) (Rick Adams) – Yes, yes, we already know what the Democratic party symbol is, thank you very much.
3) (Hank_M) – Look!!! A new topic on Wizbang!
4) (Retired military) – Hillary was asked how she felt one year after losing the presidency.
5) (yetanotherjohn) – Raise you hand if you’re sure … and totally immune to reason, thought or history repeating itself?
6) (cathmyv) – Donna Brazilles secret service detail
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Mary Gehman) – “Would you look at that…Melania’s shoes don’t match…”
(Rock ThisTown) – If we could only figure out why there’s no content diversity in the press
(Brian Brandt) – MSM amazed that Obama is too dumb to get out of jury duty.
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(fustian24) – The latest must see attraction in Los Angeles is Hollywood producers out on the street masturbating for tourists.
(Joe_Miller) – Calm down, people. Everybody’s got pictures of Louis C.K. jerking off.
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(rodney dill) – Donna Brazile schedules a press conference to announce that Hillary still isn’t the President of the United States.
The Too-Soon Award for this Week:
(Paul Hooson) – Pick one of his posts.
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.