This weeks Weekend Caption Contest™ proved that we love us some good John Kerry captioning around here. Pity his time on the national stage is pretty much up. The good news, of course, is that Howard Dean is the favorite for the DNC Chairman position, which will surely be a windfall for caption contests everywhere.
Here are the winning entries for this picture:
1) (BoiFromTroy) - "Don't cry for me, Argentina!"
2) (Dean Satterlee) - "Missed it by that much."
3) (Jack in TX) - "Ta-RAY-za wanted to come today, but these seats are really narrow, and she's..."
4) (CedarFever) - "I'm tellin' ya' Bob, that is *so* life-like it's downright creepy."
5) (OneDrummer) - "I swear, I'll do one better than Al Gore. I'll grow my 'I Lost The Presidency Beard' out THIS far!"
6) (Stephen Macklin) - "And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii, will always love meeeeeeeee"
Until next Friday...