This weeks Weekend Caption Contest™ plowed fertile ground, giving captioners plenty of high profile politicians to deal with. Purely by coincidence the winning entries this week do not contain the words: frog, cheese, or surrender. Here are the winning entries for this picture:
1) (jmaster) - "As those in the know around him burst into laughter, George Bush tries to maintain composure. He fooled yet another gullible world leader with his 'Let me introduce ya to Oprah Winfrey' routine."
2) (dooley) - "Bush singing to himself: 'Got a black magic woman, got a black magic woman...'"
3) (Brian) - "An awkward kiss from Jacques Chirac was made even more so when he realized he was standing next to Donald Rumsfeld dressed in drag."
4) (McGehee) - "Thought bubble of Clergyman in front with glasses: There is a great disturbance in the Force, as though the avatars of good and evil have come together very nearby..."
5) (Rob@L&R) - "Bush: Tell you what, Jack, after you're done there, I've got a couple ass-cheeks that you should kiss."
6) (sentinel) - "That Mr. President, is how you give a stink palm."
Dishonorable Mention Award - The occasionally given, highly prized, missed it by "that much" award goes to:
(Dennis) - "Jacques misunderstood what Condoleeza meant, when she said she liked to be licked around the ring."
Until next Friday...