This week's Weekend Caption Contest™ was, obviously, another smash hit. Sure it's the picture that needs no caption, but that's never stopped us before... The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (al) - "Don't you wish all choices were this easy?"
2) (Jeff Blogworthy) - "Just ahead, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have Clinton to the left and McCain to the... er... left."
3) (Jumpinjoe) - On Star command "Make hard left turn, let go of steering wheel, place seat in recline position because we're taking over from here and every other aspect of your life, and enjoy your ride down the road of good intentions."
4) (Peter F.) - "No, honey, I don't need to ask for directions. We take a right here."
5) (r) - "Neither road is a freeway... but only the road to the left is a tollway."
6) (Mikey60) - "Yet another example in the long line of signs posted by that dastardly cunning Captain Obvious."
The Readers Choice Award this week went to al's winning entry. Among the next highest grouping of rated entries, this one pretty much sums it up:
(Pretzel_Logic) - "'nuff said."
That's it for this week's contest. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.