This week's Weekend Caption Contest™ had excellent participation for a holiday weekend. The POTUS Flickr stream looks to be another fruitful source of captioning material. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (GianiD) - "Obama glances at teleprompter to see what he should do next."
2) (JB) - "After getting bitch-slapped by Cheney, Obama tries to man-up."
3) (LiberalNitemare) - "Sensing the opportunity to address a crowd, Obama jockeys for better access to the teleprompter."
4) (Dodo David) - "Once again President Obama is weak on defense."
5) (Peter F.) - "Barack Obama starring in 'Duped Dreams'"
6) (Al Pennam) - "Mr. President, your rules are whack.
For every two points we make, your team gets one of them. For every three, your team takes two. I'm better off not even trying for three! Heck, I'm better off sitting in the bleachers drinking cool aid with the rest of your team!"
The Readers Choice Award this week went to GianiD'a winning entry. In it's place I offer one more editor's choice...
(Kelphus) - "ah, the lambada, the forbidden dance!"
That's all for this holiday weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.