This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (LiberalNightmare) – “Eric Holder tearfully announces that his hard drive has crashed.”
2) (Jwb10001) – “I’d like to announce the resignation and presidential pardon of Eric Holder.”
3) (Rodney Dill) – “Now that you have time on your hands… Do you caddy?”
4) (Joe_Miller) – “Nothing unusual here. Holder always closes his eyes to what the President is doing.”
5) (fustian24) – “And in an unrelated matter, I’d like to report that the entire Justice Department computer system and all backups crashed yesterday.
I am, of course, outraged.”
6) (Rick Adams) – “Oh, come on, it was a good run! Okay, you didn’t get to frog-march the Koch brothers in handcuffs, but you can’t win them all.”
The Readers Choice Award went to LiberalNightmare’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent, if overlooked, entry:
(RestlessLegs) – “Tears of a Clown.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.