This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ illustrated that swamp creatures come in many forms. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “Ask not for whom the President’s twitter tweets, it tweets for thee!
2) (Rick Adams) – ““Oh, THAT tentacle porn…””
3) (cathymv) – “Comey throws Lynch under the bus – priceless
Comey vindicates Trump – priceless
Liberals everywhere weeping in disappointment – priceless
Lliberal media implosion – priceless
Hillary still not the President – priceless”
4) (yetanotherjohn) – “Democrats filed suit in federal court today to stop Trump from draining the Swamp in DC saying it endangered the yellow bellied, taxpayer tit sucking bureaucrat.”
5) (Rock ThisTown) – ““Well, lately, I’ve been wiping off my resumè with a cloth.””
6) (Brian Brandt) – “Yeah, I was getting Botox shots in my eyebrows, but it hurt so I stopped half way through.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Retired military) – “Comey “Me? Overlook criminal behavior?””
(David Robertson) – “Dead Man Walking”
(rodney dill) – “He’s FBI, F*cking Big Idiot.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
Nothing. Nada. A big goose egg.
I’m so disappointed in all of you.
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.