Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another towering success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Joe_Miller) – “Three of the people in this photo have loads in their pants but only two know it. Can you guess which ones?”
2) (Rodney Dill) – Mrs. Murphy: “Is that a CD copy of the Koran on top of the Bible?”
Joe: “Yes it is. Would you like me to burn you a copy?”
…three U.S. embassies were attacked later that day.
3) (Diogenes) – “Okay, which one of you three am I swearing in here?”
4) (retired.military) – “Joe Biden swears in a typical Dem Senator. One who smells bad, cries incessantly if he doesnt get his way and needs a diaper change.”
5) (Vagabond661) – ““Ok, who likes breast milk?”
6) (John H) – “Why do I get a feeling none of them have ever actually opened that book.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Stephen Macklin) – “Worried he would be outperformed by the infant, Vice President Biden quickly checked his instructions for how to properly ‘high five.’”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on January 7, 2013.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry