Last Weekend’s Caption Contest™ Winners
Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another serious success. The assignment was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Bird666) – “Someone said the problem with the Obamacare.gov website has something to do with ‘cookies’?”
2) (Paul Morris) – “This is a big F’n deal!”
3) (Rodney Dill) – “When I took these from him, Boehner cried.”
4) (Vagabond661) – “After carrying the water for Barack, Joe carries the pastry for Michelle.”
5) (Greg Wood) – “Lookit what I got from Walmart when EBT shut down!”
6) (cathymv) – “See, Biden walk
see Biden smile
see Biden bring those muffins
he baked while he was in exile!!”
The Readers Choice Award went to:
(David Robertson) – “With the government shutdown over, people celebrate the return of the non-essential federal employee.”
Winners for the current contest will be announced shortly.
Posted by Kevin
on October 28, 2013.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry