Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another monster success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (iwogisdead) – “Secretary Sebelius explains that the Obamacare website problems were caused by a Youtube video.”
2) (Rodney Dill) – Sebelius: “You screwed up… you trusted us.”
3) (Proof) – “Dude! Where’s my Website???”
4) (LiberalNightmare) – “We will just have to fix it, so we can find out whats in it.”
5) (guido81_MA) – “We didn’t know what was in the source code until we compiled the source code…..okay, so we STILL don’t know.”
6) (Olsoljer) – “What the hell? I don’t work for you people.”
The Readers Choice Award went to iwogisdead’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent entry:
(fustian24) – “That’s the look of a woman that sees a bus headed her way.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.
Posted by Kevin
on October 28, 2013.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry