Last Week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another massive success. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (David Robertson) – “The one on the left is leaving too soon.
The one on the right won’t leave soon enough.”
2) (Par4Course) – “Jay, I promise you, if you like your job, you can keep it.”
3) (Bird666) – “A jokester and a Joke.”
4) (yetanotherjohn) – “Wow, I haven’t watched the tonight show in a while, but neither Johnny nor Ed seemed to have aged well.”
5) (sarahconnor2) – Obama:”I’m glad you’re retiring, Jay. People who work for a living just screw everything up.”
6) (cathymv) – “Jay Leno is wishing that the chair next to him was really empty – it would have been funnier”
The Readers Choice Award went to David Robertson’s winning entry. In it’s place we offer this slightly off topic, but funny, caption
(jim_m) – “If you thought I was stoned when I was in the Choom Gang, wait til you see my Costas interview”
Posted by Kevin
on February 17, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry