Weekend Caption Contest™ Winners
This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another massive success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “Robert B Reich was told it was a Costume Ball.”
2) (Rodney Dill) – Obama: “Does it come in black?”
3) (Retired military) – “The resistance failed to stop the T3000 from going back in time to protect Pres Obama and ensure the destruction of mankind.”
4) (Paul Hooson) – Obama: “Ah so…”
5) (FormerlyAnonymous) – “Hey, at least the robot has an excuse for lacking testicular fortitude.”
6) (sarahconnor2) – “One can only read from a script and is incapable of complex human abilities such as common sense. The other is a robot.”
The Readers Choice Award goes tp:
(fustian24) – “He’s not really bowing. It’s just that Obama has no spine.“
Posted by Kevin
on April 28, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry