This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ reminds us once again that the House has NOTHING to do with approving SCOTUS nominees. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “Hey Brett, did you see these idiots are offering to donate their ribs to RBG? I went them one better. I sent her a gift card from Chili’s with a card saying, “I want my Bader back, Bader back, Bader back. I want my Bader back, Bader back, Bader back…..”. God, I love this job.”
2) (Brian Brandt) – “Kavanaugh: Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Trump: Yeah, that and a solid majority in the Senate.”
3) (yetanotherjohn) – “Their reading the constitution and believing it limits government is just an example of white male privilege.”
4) (Mary Gehman) – ““Even I look better in a tent than Hillary does…””
5) (Rick Adams) – “(Whispered) “Watch this! This’ll make the news reporters’ eyes bug out…”
(Louder) “Ahem! I think I’ll put garlands on the White House Christmas tree this year…””
6) (Kenny Moore) – “‘K’ will fight for justice and freedom, which are almost as rare as this analog clock.”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Retired military) – “Kavanaugh “So how are you and RGB getting along?”
Trump “She finally fell for me””
(BluesHarper) – “Do the best that you can, they said.
People will look up to you, they said.
You will be revered, they said.”
(Joe_Miller) – “Prom pictures in the 21st Century.”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Paul Hooson) – ““In the theater they tell you to “Break a leg”. But, around the court it’s “Break a rib”.”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(fustian24) – “What’s that stench I don’t smell?
That would be Hillary…”
Best Banter Weight:
(rodney dill) – ““Kegger? I don’t even know her.””
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.