Last Weekend’s Caption Contest™ Winners
Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was July 4th themed contest that was another great success. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – “This is what immigration is supposed to look like. No need to ‘reform’ it.”
2) (Rodney Dill) – “Four who display more patriotism than the President.”
3) (FormerlyAnonymous) – “A “pro-choice” stance we can all get behind.”
4) (GarandFan) – “They didn’t come in through the back door. Citizenship and the rule of law means something to them!”
5) (yetanotherjohn) – “The sad thing is that these four probably have a better understanding of the US constitution than the ‘constitutional law professor’ in the White House.”
6) (westcoastwiser) – “A toast to our new citizens! Oops, most can’t drink for religious reasons”
The Readers Choice Award went to guido81_MA’s winning entry. In its place we offer one more excellent entry:
(yetanotherjohn) – “As a sitcom, I can see the humor potential … but I’m just not sure I buy that these four would some how form a family. Especially without Alice.”
Winner’s for this week’s contest will follow shortly.
Posted by Kevin
on July 14, 2014.
Filed under Weekend Caption Contest
Kevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry