Is a bad idea when you’re naked and all greased up…
NEW YORK – In the Bronx, police are investigating a bizarre incident that led to the death of a 42-year-old woman
Police say the victim was naked for some kind of religious ritual in which her body was covered with oil and alcohol.
According to police the woman then accidentally bumped into a candle, and lit herself on fire.
She apparently tripped while running through the apartment, smashing her head through a window before suffering a heart attack.I can only speak for Catholicism in saying that we don’t have that ritual in our catechism.