It’s been a long, long time since I’ve actually done and edition of The 10 Spot, so on this April Fools Day I humbly offer this collection of totally unrelated, but highly entertaining stories, all of which are true.
- Michelle Obama and Teresa Heinz Kerry on stage together tomorrow? That might have to be a special edition caption contest…
- Miss England hopeful Chloe Marshall, “Do I have fat days?” Official bikini picture-shoot confirms the answer should be, “Yes, everyday.“
- When devising a cunning plan to cover your tracks in a burglary on Craigslist remember first take the extra time to make sure you’re anonymizing your web surfing.
- 84 year old former Marine to punk mugger, “step closer and you’ll be sorry.” Some kids just won’t listen…
- Does mouth to mouth resuscitation creep you out? If so, you’ll be happy to note that it’s no longer necessary.
- Goldie Hawn, warts and all
- Hillary Clinton, “Let me tell you something, when it comes to finishing a fight, Rocky and I have a lot in common. I never quit. I never give up.” Uh I know it’s been over 30 years since Rocky was released, but he loses…
- Insider trading? It’s not just for U.S. companies anymore.
- Hulk Hogan might as well be dating his daughter.
- In case you had any doubts, a first read of Oliver Stone’s “W” script shows it very well may have been written on the Democratic Underground.