Boy you get busy for a weekend and all hell breaks loose. Here’s a sampling of some of the stories we missed.
- Spreading Fear And Despondency [PJ Tatler] Face the fact that the other side is heavily invested in making you give up, that’s their path to victory. See the follow-up as well.
- Obama Getting Apparent Convention Bounce In Ohio [Outside The Beltway] Pro-Obama SuperPACs have been carpet bombing the airwaves there all summer.
- It’s Just A Small Convention Bounce. Don’t Get Freaked. [Right Wing News] John Hawkins says everyone needs to take a chill pill.
- Oh my, JPMorgan economist just absolutely destroys the August jobs report
[AEIdeas] That August job report hasn’t really impacted the polls though.
- Narrow win for Obama in August fundraising [Hot Air] $114M for Obama, $111M for Romney. Romney still has a wide lead in overall funds raised.
- Did Obama Really Win the Summer? [The Weekly Standard] Well his lapdog media buddies want you to think he did…
If you have other items of interest that we missed please share in the comments.
Image via Jay Cost