Hey, Ohio, Senator Sherrod Brown is just not working. He’s one of the most extreme, left-wing Senators in Washington and his constant rubber stamping of Obama’s worst, big government boondoggles is hurting the Buckeye State’s economy, not to mention the country.
I have to say, that ad is pretty funny.
Ohio is known as a classic swing state so its generally conservative ideals are a bad fit with those of the most liberal Senator in the nation.
Some of Sherrod Brown’s worst hits:
- Voted for ObamaCare, which took $700 million away from Medicare to pay for government giveaways
- Voted for stimulus because he said it would save jobs
- Voted for higher taxes, which make it tough to grow the economy and create jobs
- Endorsed by extremist, left-wing, Soros-funded group MoveOn.org
- Supporter of the criminal group ACORN
That isn’t all. Brown was — ahem — lucky enough that a video that showed him praising the criminal enterprise called ACORN somehow was mysteriously blocked from view of Brown’s constituents on YouTube as he made his last big push to win re-election.
Sherrod Brown’s just not getting the job done to restore Ohio’s economy and bring back jobs.
Check out www.SherrodBrownIsntWorking.com/ and you can help defeat this extremist.