Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (sarahconnor2) – “And the lesson from this week in the MSM:
Announcing you are a homosexual makes you a hero.
Announcing you are a Christian and pro-life makes you a pariah.”
2) () – “Picture taken just before he realized that he no longer has to deal with people who hate him for exercising his human rights to his own religious beliefs and practices.
The next picture has him on his knees with a beatific smile.”
3) (RestlessLegs) – “He’s having a talk with the Boss who will never let him go.”
4) (Vagabond661) – “Tebow just heard Chelsea Clinton is going to interview him.”
5) (guido81_MA) – “WTF, I’m not the guy who butt fumbled!”
6) (retired.military) – “Tebow talks to the Geico Gecko about a possible job opening.”
The Readers Choice Award last week went to:
(Joe_Miller) – “Lord, I really need your help. I have nowhere else to turn. Please Lord, help me find my car.”
Winners for this weekend’s contest will be announced shortly.