This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (rodney dill) – “Why does the First Lady prefer shopping at Target?
2) (David Robertson) – “In a perfect world, Obama would be one of the cashiers.”
3) (cathymv) – “Does this hat make my ass look fat?”
4) (Rick Adams) – ““Look! It’s Tiger Woods!””
5) (914) – “The Hunchface of Notredumb..”
6) (The_Weege_99) – “Cashier: “Oreos…. double stuffed Oreos… potato chips… chocolate whole milk… case of Coca Cola…. that’s an awful lot of health and fitness in your grocery cart, ma’am.””
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to rodney dill’s entry. In its place I present this gem that got lost in the shuffle but made me laugh out loud:
(yetanotherjohn) – ““Just do it”. No, it’s fat, ugly, hates America and already costs me to much money.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.