This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ showed that even a holiday weekend with a late contest start can still produce a lot of captions, especially if you include women’s underwear (shame on all of you). There were way too many excellent captions to honor, so go read the rest of the entries. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
1) (Vagabond661) – “It was the breast of times. It was the worst of times…”
2) (yetanotherjohn) – “and we’ve been wasting all this time on the right to bare arms.”
3) (cathymv) – “Ever the passive aggressives, this is the only way the French can tell the truth:
Obama is a boob!!”
4) (fustian24) – “What do you call a girl without boobs?
5) (Joe_Miller) – “Yeah, Santa got to my house early this year. Got what I wanted too.”
6) (rodney dill) – “Je suis boobies”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(RestlessLegs) – “Remembering Paris at the Clinton Presidential Library.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.