This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was quieter than the last few weeks. At the same time Julian Assange lost his internet access. Coincidence? The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (cathymv) – “Whats the difference between a jet engine and Hillary Clinton?
At the end of the flight the jet engine stops whining”
2) (RestlessLegs) – “Two planes with excess baggage struggle to get off the ground.”
3) (Scorpion) – “Air Force One and Ambulance One going in opposite directions in every sense of the word.”
4) (guido81_MA) – “….In the unlikely event of a Trump victory, your seat cushion is stuffed with 500 pre-marked ballots for Hillary Clinton. Gently extract them, follow the lighted aisle to the nearest exit and then get those f*@#ers to the nearest battleground polling station. And once again, thank you for flying the Friendly Lies of Divided.”
5) (Mary Gehman) ““…Houston…we have a problem…two problems, actually…””
6) (BetweenTheLines) – “Hillary: “I said I want to do more taxing, not taxi-ing!!””
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(rodney dill) – “Shatner had to be sedated after seeing Hillary on the wing.”
(Rick Adams) – “Trumped again!”
(Joe_Miller) – “DAMN YOU, WRIGHT BROTHERS!”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(Retired military) – “Hillary’s plane had to make an emergency landing after Bill heard that Madonna was giving oral sex to Hillary voters.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.