This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success and got us back into the land of double winners per place. After a week of the lefty media whining about harsh language, it’s a joy to come here and read the captions. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (guido81_MA) – Ooooh, is dat nucrear missile in you pocket or you just happy to hug Dear Reader?
(Brian Brandt) – Kim: “I will destroy America!”
Obama: “Too late!”
2) (Joe_Miller) – Am I going to get fired from Google for writing captions in Oriental dialect?
(jim_m) – I’m not ronery anymore!
3) (cathymv) – Someone’s hoping cankels are making a comeback!!!
(Mike) – “I can’t quit you, Kim. I like breathing too much!”
4) (Rick Adams) – “You are in command now… Admiral Piett…”
(rodney dill) – “Yay! I’ve been awarded the Nobel Peace prize for not being Donald Trump.”
5) (Dean_L) – Glorious leader needs to be burped.
(Retired military) – CNN “Trump displays Russia propaganda as excuse for war”
6) (Wild_Willie) – “Da big firework go bang. Yay”
(Porkopolis) – Weapon of Mass Distraction
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Paul Hooson) – A North Korean has a housefire….What? A North Korean owns a house?
(David Robertson) – Kim Jong-un: “지금 완전히 다른 무언가를 위해”
Translation: “Now for something completely different.”
(Vagabond661) – I just saved 15% on my car insurance.
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(fustian24) – Kim to Rodman: “Is it true what they say about the way you people are gifted? Zzzzzzzip! Oh it’s tlu…. it’s tlu…. it’s tlu!”
(Rock ThisTown) – Hmmm . . . I count 1, 2, 3, 4 miniature warheads.
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(yetanotherjohn) – Why is he so happy? Hillary isn’t president.
And one extra award for this week:
The “Dude, You’re Way Too Into This Week’s Contest, Seriously, You’re Scaring Me” goes to: Paul Hooson!
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.