This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ marked a turning point in the history of the Weekend Caption Contest™. For the first time Wizbang readers will have a say in the judging of the contest. Your votes will select the Reader’s Choice Award each week; this week’s winner is guido. Going forward, if we get enough voting interest, I may put two slates of winners into the announcement – the judged winners and the voted winners. We’ll see about that with next week’s edition…
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Mike) – “Bill and Hillary give Web Hubbell the signal to roll over again.“
2) (OC Chuck) – Hil: “Look at Thompson’s trophy wife! There is some good dirt to throw at him.
Bil: “Yeah, look at her…“
3) (OregonMuse) – “Look — there goes our already-severely-atrophied sense of shame.“
4) (Son Of The Godfather) – “Notorious womanizer with her husband.“
5) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “To demonstrate the awesome power of their smear machine, Bill and Hillary select an insufficiently exuberant Hillary! supporter for character assassination.“
6) (Stephen Macklin) – “In her stump speech today Senator Clinton insisted that she was her own person and that her presidency would not be a clone of her husband’s.“
The Reader’s Choice Award this week goes to:
(guido) – “Did her. Did her. Did her. Would LOVE to do her.
Did her. Did her. Did her….twice. Did her……….”
A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.