Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was bubblicious. The Reader’s Choice award winner was also the judged winner – it was just too good to for any other entry to compete with… The assignment last week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Jeff Blogworthy) – “John Kerry’s current sphere of influence.“
2) (LAB) – “No more speedbumps! Please, no more speedbumps!!“
3) (DSkinner) – “Surrounded by his bubble of reality, Keith Olberman heads out for a jog.“
4) (guido) – “This is way cool. Now if I can just steer clear of gigantic cats, I’m home free.“
5) (Tango) – “This is the part of Sprockets where we get into spheres and run!“
6) (Rodney Dill) – “I’ll definitely be ready for Pamplona next year,” ” thought Earl.
A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning. Winners for this week’s contest will follow in a few minutes.