This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was just the tonic a large number of folks needed to get some McCain venom out of their system. Captioning when bitterly disappointed and/or angry may not always make for the most humorous of captions, but if it made folks feel better then perhaps everyone’s a winner this week. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (DJ Drummond) – ““I’m a true Reagani-“
2) (WildWillie) – “People are horrified as McCain demonstrates how tough he is by giving himself a tracheotomy using just his finger.“
3) (fustian) – “And I was lying about amnesty before any of my competitors lied about amnesty…“
4) (Stephen Macklin) – “The Senator’s throat began to constrict in an apparent allergic reaction when he attempted to sound like a conservative.“
5) (itismedavid) – “I just came from the Senate private men’s room and I saw Hillary peeing standing up.
…and I gotta tell ya, she’s well hung!”
6) (Clancy) – “Even Senator McCain has trouble swallowing his own bull$hit.“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to DJ’s winning entry. The next highest rated entry not among those selected above is:
(Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Dick Cheney finds McCain’s lack of faith disturbing.”
That’s it for this weekend’s contest. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.