This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another great edition. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (rodney dill) – “Yea… I guess I would like to be a Pepper too.“
2) (DJ Drummond) – “Has it occurred to you folks, that all your whining and moaning means the NEXT President will expect you to defend your countries and interests on your own, and you WON’T be able to expect us to come help you when the mullahs take over your countries?
3) (Spence) – “President Bush tries to think up a scam as grand as Global Warming to keep his name in the headlines and fill his wallet after January.“
4) (Korla Pundit) – “Who me? Oh, no; I wasn’t about to give anybody a surprise neck rub. No, sir!“
5) (Dodo David) – “Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right . . . just like Congress.“
6) (Maggie Mama) – “WWWD ? ? ?“
The Readers Choice Award this week was a tie between DJ’s second place entry and Dodo David’s fifth place entry. In its place I’m awarding The Medal of Dishonor, for the entry universally panned by commenters, clocking in with a whopping -18 votes:
(Adrian Browne) – “If you wanted someone who could get the cap off you should have voted for someone with opposable thumbs.”
That’s all for this week. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.