This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. There were way too many excellent captions to honor, so go read the rest of the entries. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (cathym) – “At a press conference, Charlie Sheen is set to announce his new gig: CNN’s Spitzer and Sheen Show: Manwhores at Night“
2) (Allium) – “Playin’ Pocket Pool and WINNING!“
3) (Rodney Dill) – “Guess I picked the wrong week to give up sobriety.“
4) (fustian) – “I’m a three-time divorced, violent drug addict, and I leave my kids with porn stars, and you’re still into me.
What’s wrong with you women?”
5) (guido) – “Absorb my awesomeness while you still can, honey, I’ll probably be found dead in a hotel room any day now!
6) (Pile of Pooh) – “Why, yes! I do have a twin sister! Um… Why do you ask…?“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(DJ Drummond) – “I’m like the President. I’m charming but clueless, get my way without any work, and I probably won’t be heard from again after 2012”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.