This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smashing success. This week there were a couple multiple awardees – their stuff was just too strong not to honor. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Faith+1) – “No matter what he does President Obama can’t get the taste of Europe’s ass out of his mouth.“
2) (fustian) – “Something good for America must have happened.“
3) (Faith+1) – “After Michelle made him quit smoking he hoped she wouldn’t spot the Copenhagen.“
4) (fustian) – “The slaughter of innocents in Libya didn’t move him. The destruction of entire cities in Japan was no big deal.
But when he found out his favorite Final Four teams were out, Obama completely lost it.”
5) (howcome) – “The look of a fool after reality bitch slaps his face.“
6) (BluesHarper) – “When I keep my lips together and blow real hard, my ears pop out. Do ya like that?“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Faith+1’s winning entry. In its place we’ll close with a little Talking Heads:
(Pretzel_Logic) – “You may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
You may find yourself in another part of the world
You may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
You may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
You may ask yourself: well… how did I get here?”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.