This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another election year success. It was a rare double win for fustian24 who, unlike the President, really brought his “A” game this week. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian24) – “Mr. President, most people feel that the best thing you can do for the job market is to enter it.
2) (McGehee) – She: “Mr. President, by my count you’ll end up with 283 votes.”
He: “Well, that’s enough to win.”
She: “Not electoral votes, Mr. President. Just votes.””
3) (Lee Norman) – “If you use your hand like this is it is called pimp hand and is for correction…gotta keep that pimp hand strong.”
4) (Thomas Gaskin) – “It’s… it’s.. just my lady-parts, sir”
5) (Doc Musgrove) – “…and that’s what Mile High Club is sir, but since you don’t swing that way, I can’t help you.
Kerry: Ahem! Ahem!”
6) (John H) – “Snakes on a plane”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – “Mr. President, I really don’t see how blaming your first debate on a youtube video about Islam is going to help anything.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.