This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ helps bring 2017 to a close with Hillary still not being President. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (yetanotherjohn) – The good news is Shelia Jackson has demanded the first seat on the flight.
(guido81_MA) – Trump sending astronauts back to the moon has led some at CNN to speculate that Mueller has discovered that is where Trump has hidden the evidence of Russian Collusion and now he needs to stick it someplace else, possibly in Uranus.
2) (rodney dill) – This is ground control to major Tom Thumb
(stan25) – Ground control to Major Don.
3) (Retired military) – MSNBC “Trump only hosts white astronauts at the WH”
(DJD60_TX) – I’m ramping up NASA because THIS is literally what President Obama left me to work with as a space program.
4) (Olsoljer) – …………………and it says MADE IN THE USA ………
(Kenny Moore) – I’ll put a man on the moon, just like in 1969. Then, I’ll prove to Melania what else I can still get up.
5) (Rodney G Graves) – Here you see the net product of NASA under the previous [mal]Administration.
(EricSteel) – Matt Damon!
6) (Rock ThisTown) – Honey, I Shrunk the Covfefe
(TheyTukRJobz) – This little astronaut toy contains the collected wisdom and integrity of the Democratic Party. With a lot of space left over.
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Rick Adams) – “Now show us on the little doll where the bad Democrat touched you…”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(fustian24) – I believe it belonged to the former First Lady.
Look! It vibrates!
(Mike) – Ever gracious in winning, Trump holds a model of the high tech sex toy he sent Hillary for Christmas.
Best Reuse of the Caption of Choice for the Trump Administration:
(sarahconnor2) – No matter how much the MSM screeches about Trump posing with a toy astronaut, Hillary will Never. Be. President.
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.