This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ features a man who spent $30 million dollars to find NOTHING. Where do I sign up?
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Retired military) – “CNN “Mueller report does not clear Trump of Kennedy assassination, Chernobyl meltdown or the destruction of space shuttle Columbia. “”
2) (Par4Course) – “After 2 years and $25 million dollars it became clear that Mueller was investigating the wrong campaign.”
3) (RockThisTown) – “Breaking News: Robert Mueller has filed a report with police that he was attacked by two collusionists wearing “Make Russia Great Again” hats and who shouted impeachist and dossierphilic slurs. Police have identified 2 possible suspects as brothers from Nigeria.”
4) (Scorpion) – “Your Limo is out front, on the left.
Where are we headed?
I have instructions to take you to Fort Marcy Park for some reason.”
5) (Vagabond661) – “Feeling cute. May subpoena Hillary. IDK”
6) (Olsoljer) – “………if I roll over on Hilliary, I’m dead; if I testify before Congress I will have to lie, or admit to collusion and sedition; plea bargaining will not keep me out of prison; ……….I wonder if Ecuador will let me stay in Assange’ old room? ………”
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(fustian24) – ““You had ONE job Robert,” Hillary screamed!”
(DJD60_TX) – ““A tale told by a madman, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing””
(cathymv) – “You’re Fired!!”
Most Inappropriate But Funny:
(yetanotherjohn) – “Looks like no one on the left is getting a ‘happy ending’ … I’m just sayin’.”
(Brian Brandt) – “MSNBC: William Barr is Trump’s butt boy. Mayor Pete Buttigieg intrigued.”
Best use of the Trump Administration Caption of Choice:
(Rick Adams) – “And, at the end of the day when it’s all said and done, she still isn’t President.”
Best Banter Weight:
(rodney dill) – “More like Mueller Genuine Daft.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.