Last week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another super-size hit. Aside from a tangential Sandy Berger reference no Clinton’s were harmed in the selection of winning entries for this contest. The assignment was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (DJ Drummond) – “Can you read me now?“
2) (pibill) – “There! Try flushin’ that one!“
3) (marc) – “How the hell do I get that in my socks!” – Samuel Richard “Sandy” Berger.
4) (Spencer Gross) – “Now if I could just find a giant toilet!“
5) (Rick13) – “Buyer beware! It’s the shipping charges in the book of the month club that’ll get you!“
6) (fustian) – “If Microsoft made books.“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Rodney Dill) – “DRUDGEBREAKING: New Koran urinal design leaves islamic clerics really pissed. Developing…”
Winners for this week’s contest will follow on Monday morning since there’s a lot of good entries. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.